This is a hot chicken dip recipe that I got from my sister-in-law Karen. It’s AWESOME with celery sticks, tortilla chips, or triangles of flatbread.
– 3 large boneless/skinless chicken breasts, boiled (~1 hr) and shredded (or about three cups leftover chicken, shredded)
– 1 cup Frank’s buffalo wing sauce (or other hot sauce of choice)
– 1 cup ranch salad dressing
– 1 block cream cheese (8 oz), room temp
– 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Mix all ingredients together (except shredded cheddar) and spread evenly into a casserole dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Top with shredded cheese, and bake 10 more minutes. Serve hot.