– 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
– 3/4 cup white wine
– 1/4 cup light olive oil
– 1/2 cup unsalted butter
– 2 tablespoons margarine
– 3 tablespoons minced garlic
– 1/4 teaspoon paprika
– 1/2 tablespoon parsley flakes
– grated parmesan cheese, to top
- Heat wine, olive oil, butter, margarine, and garlic in a large skillet on medium heat until it just starts to simmer.
- Add paprika and parsley flakes, stir, immediately add shrimp.
- Cook for about 4 or 5 minutes or until shrimp turns pink. Don’t overcook!
- Spoon shrimp onto plate with the cooking sauce and top liberally with parmesan cheese. Can also be served over pasta.